Ross Hall Addition and Renovation

Ross Hall, originally designed by Warren, Knight, and Davis in 1929, is one of Auburn University’s landmark structures. The renovation and addition to Ross Hall keeps the integrity of the building design intact while implementing new classrooms, computers rooms, and engineering laboratories. The additions creates a 21st century learning environment that allows the building to remain functional and efficient for years to come.